Throughout this blog, you’ll probably notice the following:
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
That’s my copyright notice, and it applies to everything here. The long version looks more like this:
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
Sound reasonable? Good. This blog is written for the benefit of my family, my friends, and humans everywhere. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. Frankly, if you’re an uber-nationalistic Fenqing with a chip on your shoulder, you can piss off now. This blog isn’t for you.
Please address all your hate mail to me here:
MyLaowai AT gmail DOT com