Wo Shi Laowai – Wo Pa Shui

This Blog was Invented in Xi'an 5,000 Years Ago

Ask MyLaowai

Posted by MyLaowai on Sunday, February 8, 2009

A reader writes:

Dear MyLaowai, I Am Dating A Foreigner Guy Who Is Married With A Kid. We Have Been Together Since 8 Of Jan But He Does Not Leave His Wife And Family. How Can I Make Him Divorce Her And Marry Me?

– Wang XiaoJie

MyLaowai responds:

Dear Wang XiaoJie,

To be perfectly honest, I don’t think you have thought this one through. Before you start worrying about how to make him leave his wife and family, there are a number of vitally important questions that you must have answers to. They include such things as:
– How rich is he? Does he have secret bank accounts or property that his wife can’t steal from you?
– What is his nationality? Is his passport one that will help you, or is he from a poor country?
– Will you have to look after his child? It’s no good if you are forced into responsibilities.
– What can this foreigner man do for you? What is your profit in all this?

While you are at it, make sure that you know who this foreigner man really is. You will never be happy with him unless you know what is in his heart, and so you must secretly read his email, text messages, and other correspondence. And what about your family? Can he be forced to accept that your family is more important than he or his family? Will it be possible to make him accept that Chinese Culture is superior to his own?

Finally, a word of warning: Some foreigner men don’t love China, even though they may claim otherwise. How sure are you that this foreigner man will love ‘Grandpa’ Wen and ‘Brother’ Hu Jintao, or that he will accept the truth that most of the world has always been a part of China since ancient times?

Wang XiaoJie, you must also look hard at yourself – you are obviously devious, deceitful, cold hearted, ruthless and mercenary, but even so you must have some faults. No one is perfect, and so you must discover what your faults are, and do everything in your power to hide them at all costs.

I hope that this helps. Good hunting!

2 Responses to “Ask MyLaowai”

  1. C.A. Yeung said

    Dear Wang Xiaojie,

    My advice to you is very simple: don’t even bother with a divorced man, unless he is a billionaire like Rupert Murdoch. For a start, he will be broke after his ex-wife has pocketed 80% their joint properties. You may even end up spending the rest of your life helping him with his debt and his child support. Mind you, even Wendy Deng has to fight tooth and nail to make sure her daughters have a greater share in the family inheritance.

    Ping at Chinagaze.com has written a very good practical guide to how expensive it is to marry a Chinese woman nowadays. Use it wisely to correct your own thought, or to ward off unwelcome advances:


  2. MyLaowai said

    WordPress has this thing called ‘Possibly Related Posts’. I just checked them out and three out of four of them were for wacko religious scary stuff.

    One was for another post of Mine.

    Um… yay.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: