Wo Shi Laowai – Wo Pa Shui

This Blog was Invented in Xi'an 5,000 Years Ago

June 4th Etc

Posted by MyLaowai on Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I didn’t write a post to commemorate anything last week. I didn’t even feel any need to do so, as there were apparently more than enough other people out there who were more than eager to do the job for me. I only wish a few of them hadn’t been talking out of their arses.

It seemed to me, as a reader who also just happens to know a little about China, that most writers felt June 4th was a good day either to remember how pro-democracy protesters were gunned down in Beijing, or to use it as an excuse to say how bad the United States is for doing business with Saudi Arabia etc and that it’s pretty much the same thing as what the folks at Zhongnanhai did in 1989. I’m not up for a naming of the names here, but certain bloggers have been crossed off my Christmas card list for that last part. In related news, I’d just like to say that Dan Harris is a complete twat.

What happened in Beijing twenty years ago was an utterly despicable act by an utterly despicable group of thugs and murderers, and there is no way that it can ever be forgiven or casually swept under the carpet. That said, however, it isn’t the savage butchery of the Chinese Communist Party that really gets my goat, not by a long shot.

Mrs MyLaowai knows a thing or two about what was happening throughout China in 1989. She should: she was here. As a member of the proletariat and one of the masses, she has never fallen into the group of journalists and ‘experts’ who have the most to say on the issue, but be under no misapprehension at all – she was very well aware of exactly what was going on.

So, what was going on? Well, to start with, it wasn’t about a bunch of students who wanted democracy. Or Democracy, either, for the benefit of those of you who like to see the word capitalised. In truth, it wasn’t even really about the students who were in Beijing. Sure, a lot of students were demonstrating in Beijing, and a great many of them had travelled from their hometowns across China to do so, but democracy was a very tiny part of what it was all about. In general, most of them merely wanted to ask their ‘government’ to be a little more open and accountable to the people they claimed to represent. And it was a feeling that was widespread across the entire nation, not to mention the occupied territories. The students in Tienanmen Square were merely the obvious, TV-friendly face of a broadly-based, widespread, grass-roots wave of feeling that cut right across Chinese society, and which generally ignored class and status divisions. Even members of the Army and the Party itself claimed to stand with the students, in spirit if not in body. And it wasn’t just the students in Beijing, either: it was the students in every city and many towns in China. It was fire-fighters (who in China are also members of the Army), it was bus drivers, housewives, teachers, police officers, factory workers, you name it. The entire country had the feel of a holiday or festival. No, this wasn’t a few radical students looking to overthrow the government, it was the vast bulk of the population asking if it would be alright, please sir, to have just a little genuine representation.

We all know how that turned out.

At least, we all know how that turned out in Beijing. What virtually everyone forgets (neglects?) to mention is that the next day, June 5th 1989, the broad support had completely evaporated, and the subject made taboo. And it wasn’t the Party who did that, it was the people themselves. Virtually overnight the entire nation changed sides, switched allegiance, and sold out those who had stood up on their behalf. Ask anyone in China about the events of June, and not one person will claim to know anything about it. Mind you, ask anyone in China about the Cultural Revolution, and they will all say it was a difficult time but they are glad it didn’t involve them, despite the fact that for anyone over forty years of age, it involved them in the same way that the Nazi’s were involved in the deaths of six million Jews.

The Chinese have a selective memory for these things, and they are very happy with that. It allows them to absolve themselves of guilt, to ignore the consequences of their actions, to escape from the thought that they should have done something to help. It explains why large-scale organ harvesting continues to this day, and it permits the continued existence of Laogai slave labour camps that are as bad as anything Stalin dreamed up. There are so many injustices in China, so many abominations, so many abhorrent and disgraceful acts that have never been acknowledged, never put right, and for which no one has ever been held accountable, that some days I just honestly despair for the entire human race. But they all continue to exist for the simple reason that the Chinese people themselves are okay with it all. After all, why would you take any risks to help someone else? That’s something that only a foolish, charitable, Westerner would do, right?

Few people in China ever seem to help anyone else, no one ever seems to take any responsibility for anything, and almost nobody ever seems to care about anything that doesn’t hold an immediate benefit for themselves. There was a hue and cry last year when an earthquake knocked down some schools, but today it’s all forgotten, especially the part about how it was the Party-approved contractors who used substandard materials and methods to build those schools, whilst ensuring that the government buildings were built to spec. Tens, if not hundreds of thousands of babies were made ill (and many died) when poisoned milk was sold, and nothing was done because the Party wanted their Olympics to go off without a hitch – where are the patriotic citizens today? They certainly haven’t all been shot. And what of the bus that burst into flames a week or so ago in Chengdu, burning to death most of the passengers? I watched video that was taken of the fire, from the moment smoke was seen to the awful end. Here’s what I saw: Not one person trying to help. Not one person doing anything at all to help a busload of human beings burning to death. Not one person doing anything at all.

It makes me sick.

So by all means punish the Chinese Communist Party with meaningless bans on weapon sales. Personally, I don’t see how anything the civilised world has done has ever had the smallest positive effect on the basic nature of the vast majority of the Chinese people. They may have better clothes and taller buildings and proper roads and television sets now, but China remains today what it has been ever since Qin Shi Huangdi took the reins: a savage cultural wasteland largely populated by selfish ne’er-do-wells who are utterly lacking in even the most basic of human virtues. To hell with ’em. And to hell with anyone who claims otherwise.

[/rant]

Advertisements

120 Responses to “June 4th Etc”

1. Extremely Fucking Well Said Mate!

2. Meursault said

Beautiful writing my friend with the unmistakeable ring of truth to it. Nice antidote to the nonsense being written by UK government ministers in recent months about our new Chinese friends:

You\’re a cunt, Darling…

3. Strawman said

Just nitpicking – shouldn’t the plural of “ne’er-do-well” be “ne’er-do-wells”?
    Or are you making a subtle comment about ownership (ie ownership by the collective).

Actually in the case of the Uigers this might be appropriate –
    the Chinese government wanting them back and all.
    “ALL YOUR BODY ARE BELONG TO US!” Oh hang on, that was the Japanese.
    .. Oh well, whatever.

Anyway, cool article. Keep ’em coming.

4. MyLaowai said

The plural of “ne’er-do-well” is “ne’er-do-wells”. Well spotted.

For pointing this out, you have won the “Life in the Gulag” award. Report to any Police station to collect your prize.

5. Ned Kelly said

Re, “In related news, I’d just like to say that Dan Harris is a complete twat”:

Here’s our take on China Law Blob

6. Ned Kelly said

On a related note, our recent post about an American PR agent who recently became a “Foreign Editor” for a certain Asian dictatorship’s propaganda department…but he went back to America for LUV!

7. Hunxuer said

“To hell with ‘em. And to hell with anyone who claims otherwise.”

I certainly agree strongly with the overall theme of your essay BUT come on… what about the soft, milky white skin…the wispy soft and fragile black pubes that flutter with the wind and the false struggle before submission???

Good one on you, M8.

8. All that and the weather in China is fkn great! I love those Blue Skies.

9. MyLaowai said

“what about the soft, milky white skin…the wispy soft and fragile black pubes that flutter with the wind and the false struggle before submission???”

Yes, but we are not talking about my Japanese Angels.

10. Ned Kelly said

Beijing Angel say to American expat, “Me Pretty Boy, me love you long time!” Then suddenly, PRC government not so pink anymore. Very sad for Beijing Pretty Angel Boy, American go home.

11. FOARP said

Have to say this, I think you’re being hard on Dan, who’s just speaking his mind and wasn’t saying that the US shouldn’t criticise but that it should do so in an effective way. Likewise, being hard on the Chinese people on the points mentioned is unfair. Look at the UK, now a democratic country, but a former dictatorship in which people could be burned to death for pretty much nothing and where nobody would raise a finger to prevent this happening because everybody swallowed the bullshit as to why it had to happen. This is because British people are essentially bad, this is just because they were lied to and weren’t bothered to find out the truth for themselves.

12. FOARP said

I mean, of course, “isn’t”

13. MyLaowai said

Sorry mate, I know you and Mr Harris get along together, but the following just won’t wash with me:

*** Dateline June 4th ***

Hillary (and Barack), would you please get a damn clue on human rights, would you please stop embarrassing my country, would you please stop being such hypocrites, and would you please stop using human rights as a way to advance your popularity at home. I am referring to the US (on today of all days) blasting China for human rights violations that mostly took place 20 years ago.

If you are female, where would you rather be, Egypt/Saudi Arabia or China?
    If you are a homosexual, where would you rather be, Egypt/Saudi Arabia or China?
    If you are practice a religion other than Islam, where would you rather be, Egypt/Saudi Arabia or China?
    If you are against the government in power, where would you rather be, Egypt/Saudi Arabia or China?
    If you are going to be charged with a crime, where would you rather be, Egypt/Saudi Arabia or China?

We all know China is the answer to every single question set out above.

I am not condoning China but I do think that public denunciations of it are counterproductive in terms of effecting positive change there

I would prefer that we talk human rights with China in private, not in public.

*** Dateline June 7th ***

our talking of T—n to China is just going to cause them to put up walls. China has to come to its regrets entirely on its own

As for T–b*t, I find that issue so incredibly complicated […] as to be unable to comment on your comments, beyond pointing out the complexities there.

the US is way too China focused on these things and […] the US has remained completely silent in the face of incident after incident of human rights violations in the Arab world […] that shock the conscious of any decent human being. You ascribe that to fear and I ascribe it to politics. Let’s face it, Clinton and Obama are going after China simply because the American people love it and by going after China their own political standing in the US rises.

*** Verdict ***

Dan Harris is a ‘lawyer’ who gives ‘advice’ on Chinese Law, despite the fact that he lives in the US. He clearly puts his own commercial interests ahead of morality, and is a confirmed hypocrite on several issues. I’m sorry for having to say so, but I wouldn’t trust this character as far as I could throw him. Or, for that matter, anyone else who is so eager to defend the CCP or deflect criticism of the Party.

But if you have a different opinion, that’s fine too.

14. FOARP said

All I can say is what I know: Dan’s blog gets traffic for his law firm, and that it’s Steve Dickinson who gives initial advice with their Chinese affiliates doing the stuff which requires a Chinese lawyer to do. They don’t actually lie about any of that. Guys like Sinosceptic have said that there’s not much meat in that there blog, which is fair up to a point, but I would say that Dickinson’s posts are very informative. The two people I know who have used Harris & Moure whilst doing business in China all had great things to say about Steve.

I disagree with him saying that the US government should only criticise ‘in private’, but his points do stand and I do think that he genuinely believes them, although I don’t think he has any greater love for the CCP than the rest of the China bloggers do. I would think it fair to say that his blog is important as a way of raising his company’s profile, and that he’s going to avoid anything likely to get it blocked, and that he censors comments – all of this is true.

Beyond saying that, it’s fine to be sceptical of folk on the internet. You know as well as I how many total frauds there are out there, especially in the expat crew – I can name four off the top of my head who are telling huge porkies about themselves. It’s just that Dan Harris isn’t among them.

15. Ned Kelly said

The pretense that anything like “China Law” even exists is one of the biggest expat lies of all.

16. And Dan Harris (who’s business revolves around China) blogs up-front and not behind a CyberPseudonym. Just thought I’d throw that out there :-)

PS – FOARP, I never said that there’s ‘not much meat in there…” – I said there was plenty meat, but just far too much fat.

17. C.A. Yeung said

I’m wondering when Dan is going to post about the Green Dam Youth Escort saga or the way Google China has been demonised in the latest anti-smut campaign. I would think that these two incidents would be of interest to any commercial lawyer and China trade consultant. They highlight the real risks of conducting business in China. But I don’t think so. Topics like those are obviously too risky for Dan.

18. C.A. Yeung said

For your information, Dan has been caught using multiple identity behind a proxy to try to hijack discussions at Tom’s blog. He even attempts to hijack my identity to derail the thread. It says a lot about someone who is blogging up-front and not behind a CyberPseudonym.

19. FOARP said

@Sinosceptic – I stand corrected.

@C.A. Yeung – Of course, if it was done from behind a proxy, the question would be how Tom found out. And, to be honest, those subjects have already been done to death on other blogs, hell, they even made the mainstream news.

20. C.A. Yeung said

So FOARP you are basically asking me for evidence. Good. You may want to check out the following links. They’ll tell you how Dan’s sock puppet operates. By the way, Tom hosts his own website from a home server – if that means anything to you.

21. FOARP said

@C.A. Yeung – I’m sure as hell not down with sock-puppeting, but I’m also not down with pretty much everything that was said about Dan in the comments on that website. Picking on the man’s religion was a particularly low move. Dan should have left well enough alone, but he didn’t, and, yeah, searching for CLB comes off as a bit narcissistic, although I’ll admit having searched for FOARP to see what came up (not much actually, bastards!).

Still and all, no, I don’t understand the invective that gets sent Dan’s way. Dan censors his blog, that’s true – but it’s not a discussion site. Otherwise, he really hasn’t done anything worse than a lot of other people living in China. Is he a bit on the thin-skinned side and unwilling to let an argument drop? It would appear so. Is he a Sino-fraud? No, he keeps the right side of the line which people like CDE, for example, crossed by actually claiming qualifications they don’t have, offices which don’t exist, and then threatening legal action and police/official intimidation against the people who pointed it out.

22. As much as I’d really, really, really like to click on those links and find some scuttle on Dan the Man, I’m afraid I’ve got more important things to do. I’ve got energy to use on Mafia Wars and a green-dam-sized boil on my arse that needs squeezing. Damn – my social calender’s far too full. :-)

23. Hunxuer said

“If you are female, where would you rather be, Egypt/Saudi Arabia or China?
    If you are a journalist, where would you rather be, Egypt/Saudi Arabia or China?”

Uhhh…how about “NONE” for all of the above??? (though the first might be loosening after the verdict for the girl that took out the Jabba that slapped her with a wad of bills – and that was only through massive intervention)

As for soft, delicate, wispy pubes, I guess I’ll give *that* to China. Wonder how many of those Mr. Harris has delved into?

24. MyFenwai said

On June 4th a few thousand people died. It’s sad, but it’s really none of your business. You turned your back on democracy in China when you allowed the Comintern to subvert the Nationalists.

Stop the crocodile tears, it’s fucking pathetic. And MrsMyLaowai sounds like a white-loving whore who only tells you she was at Tiananmen to get you off.

25. MyFenwai said

To be more clear, China under Qin Shi Huang was more humane and “progressive” than Athens, which was essentially a slave state filled with illiterate retards. This is not unlike the rest of Europe, which was a dark land filled with berry-picking, goatfucking peasants. They wiped their butts with their left hands after defecating, and their highest cultural achievement from 40,000 BC until the 1700s was sometimes succeeding in not using that same hand to eat.

The fact that America supports Saudi Arabia and Egypt does in fact make them stand up poorly to the kike-loving baby-eating Communists occupying China. The main difference here is that the Chinese race is inherently superior to subhuman Caucroach filth and more should be expected of them.

But of course that’s not going to happen since the Russians and Americans helped kike Communism spread in China through force of arms.

26. MyLaowai said

Here’s a useful travel tip: Not all Chinese girls love foreign guys. No, not at all. In fact, the only Chinese girls who love foreign boys are the ones who have actually met foreign boys, and therefore seen the obvious advantages.

27. MyFenwai said

Not really. The ones who have met foreign boys tell me they think they’re stupid, smell bad, and ugly. But then again these are Chinese women, they are smart and don’t beat around the bush.

However, the minority of Australoid peasant whores that are too ugly for even CCP dick tend to go for foreign boys, who might grant them green cards even though they can’t hold an erection.

The only thing more laughable than their attempts at communications are the ugly faces of their mongrel offspring.

28. MyFenwai said

How much Thai baht did you have to shell out for a light skinned ladyboy?

29. OMFG – Ouch! Slap! Slash! KaPOW! Looks like there’s a Superheroine in the house. Ya’ll bow down now – the more more you push your head to the ground, the less painful it will be. Bite Sock!

30. Hunxuer said

My my… a testy little rascal here on this site today!

Poor “MyFenwai”…if you only knew that your sister has her lips wrapped around my mongrel, caucroach, peasant cock because she was tired of you sneaking into her room at night trying to shag her in her sleep…

31. MyFenwai said

No sir, I am not your cousin Cleetus. So I wouldn’t know anything about you fucking your daughter.

32. Slap2tickle said

WOW it looks like MyFenwai is getting his 10cents worth today, how did you get recruited into the 10cent army? Btw how do you get paid, debit (maybe too technologically advanced for you) or when you go to the commune for your daily take in the trademans entrance?

33. Ned Kelly said

@ MyFenwai,

‘Zat you, Ferin?

34. justrecently said

Isn’t zat Schwarzenegger?

35. MyFenwai said

36. Ned Kelly said

Myfenwai wrote:

“No, I’m a dirty honkey hired by the US of Kike government to make Chinese people look “scarey”.”

If so, then you’re an ally of THIS guy, an antisemitic enemy of China, who was an ENEMY OF THE USA, just like you:

37. Ned Kelly said

PS, and now I imagine Hitler buggering Mao up the ass – as Hitler actually did in a virtual way.

38. s said

Mr Mylaowai, getting your lap dogs to do all the barking again ?? haha

Well .., have to confess, sister Dolly Mylaowai does have this fetish for crap infested white knobs …

She is the “black sheep” for a reason you know….

39. Ned Kelly said

Wow. So the Cultural Revolution isn’t over…at least among American-born-Chinese…

40. Slap2tickle said

S is just a little jealous that he has a knob, I sense a certain amount of bitterness towards his own inadequacies as a unick, 5000 years of history does have certain disadvantages to a society and physical attributes.

41. S said

@40

unick ??? you stupid illiterate yank !

How do you know Mister Mylaowai in has a knob ? Is he in fact, a regular vistor to your back alley.

@30
    “if you only knew that your sister has her lips wrapped around my mongrel, caucroach, peasant cock”

sister Dolly aka Mrs Mylaowai was a virtuous little lamb before she met Mister Mylaowai and now she is turned into this, how shocking !!!

You are such a generous soul Mister MLW, shall we say caring is sharing ?

42. Slap2tickle said

Yes you are perfectly right S, I am so stupid, to be a eunuch you must first have testicles.

43. s said

“to be a eunuch you must first have testicles.”

You seem to be very familiar with the topic. You must be speaking from experience. Actually whether or not your balls were intact before or after is none of my business.

The fact that you get pleasure from Mr MLW doing a bit of plumbing in your back passage really doesn’t bother me.

44. Ned Kelly said

Meanwhile, Ferin and other 50-cent fenqings will appreciate the following bit of news as further evidence that China’s culture does not belong to 3,000 BC, but more like the Stone Age:

45. MyFenwai said

Sounds like something straight out of your Jew sand nigger religion. The medicine man must have been a Christian, or maybe even Ned himself.

46. MrsMyRaowai said

ooo, i tenanmen squale! i see-ey tank man! i terr you e’ryting. i firipino whole, wolk fol ccp cadle! i sucky sucky jiang zemin pinga pinga… meet handsome devir white man in beijing on june foulth!

i see-ey rots dying, so hollibre.. you pay me now, myraowai?

47. MrsMyRaowai said

i forget mention, i use be boy! but myraowai change that! armost at reast, i still have my little birdie! teehee, myraowai rove it!

48. MyFenwai said

traditional white therapy: raping your daughter

The incestuous relationship forced upon her by her father had resulted in the birth of seven children and one miscarriage.

I wonder how many little Neds there are locked in his basement…

More stuff white Christians love to do, like starting the Holocaust and shooting black people:

An 88-year-old gunman with a virulently anti-Semitic past fatally shot a security guard inside the crowded U.S.

God Bless Amerikkka

49. justrecently said

stoogie/myfenwai is getting a lot of stuff off his chest (or off his stomach) here. Isn’t this website tax-deductible for this charitable function?

50. MyFenwai said

MrsMyRaowai still accepts payment.

51. MyLaowai said

Haha the really funny thing is that my company claims this website as a tax deductible expense. So it’s all paid for, ironically, by the Party.

52. justrecently said

I’m taking a shuddering look into an abyss of treason and decadence.

53. MyFenwai said

Why am I not surprised that MyLaowai works for CCP Jabbas. I guess anal warts aren’t too bad if you are paid to have em.

[Image removed. That kind of thing might be fine in your home, but it isn’t fine here. Grow up sonny.]

54. MyFenwai said

I forgot to ask if I could use your picture, Catherine, I hope you don’t mind.

55. C.A. Yeung said

Ferin,

If you care to read previous comments on this thread, you’ll notice that the only comments I made here were about Dan’s sockpuppets. So do you have a problem with that?

56. justrecently said

C.A.: I think this thread is a nice pantheon, mirroring stoogies little problems from dozens of angles. Don’t try to fathom them, unless you get smart money for that. That said, I believe the student assistants who are putting his fantasies into letters are doing it for free. Their problem. ;)

57. C.A. Yeung said

JR, trust me. Diving into the mind of Ferin is the last thing I want to do. I’m worried about what I will discover. But it seems that someone needs to remind her to take her medicine every now and then. And you know what a Jewish mother I am like.

58. MyFenwai said

The rules are simple, I act like whoever I’m talking to.

And of course this Jacques guy had a ridiculous article that made me laugh, but then again he’s not as stupid as guys you have posting on your blog (Ivan, goatfucker, Pedo Kelly)

I guess MyLaowai understands that Chinese Nationalism is the enemy of the CCP, and is trying to create more MyFenwai’s.

Good work sir.

59. C.A. Yeung said

Ferin wrote: “I guess MyLaowai understands that Chinese Nationalism is the enemy of the CCP…”

You are kidding me. Chinese Nationalism is the best mate of CCP. They feed on each other. The majority of the Anti-CNN mobs are from the Communist Youth League.

60. MyFenwai said

No, the best mate of the CCP is “foreign experts” like goatfucker who make even overseas Chinese with a long history of anti-Communism hate lying, kiddy fiddling white people.

Thank god for them. The CCP and their “foreign friends” are one and the same. Subhuman scum.

61. C.A. Yeung said

An example of how CCP’s “foreign friends” had betrayed his own people to work for the corrupt communist regime:

62. C.A. Yeung said

Another example of how CCP’s “foreign friends” had betrayed his own country to work for the corrupt communist regime:

63. MyLaowai said

Quote:

“China prefers to employ Uyghurs to spy on other Uyghurs because Han Chinese with a strong understanding of Uyghur language and culture are rare.

Uyghurs […] have been ruled by Beijing, which many bitterly oppose, since 1949.”

64. MyFenwai said

They are not Uyghur, but Uzbeks technically speaking. As the other foreign friends, the Soviet scum, about the details.

65. Ned Kelly said

“Technically speaking” there’s no such thing as an Uzbek.

66. MyFenwai said

i.e a bunch of half-breeds that were essentially chattel to the Mongols.

67. C.A. Yeung said

Another example of Stoogie’s lame attempt to cover up the crime of her communist master. I repeat, the previous 2 news clippings are not about race, they are about CCP’s spy networks in western countries. I don’t give a damn whether the scum involved is Uyghur or Mongols or Han. The point is: he doesn’t work for the Russian government; he spies for the CCP against people from his own ethnic community.

Admit it Stoogie, your hero Ma Ying-jeou has turned out to be nothing more than a super size CCP lapdog. Ma is another success story of the CCP spy network that Stoogie is trying hard to conceal.

68. justrecently said

C.A.: you have no idea. This is a state-of-the-art scientific discussion among some GFOTCP (Great Friends of the Chinese People), including CGFOTCP (Chinese Great Friends of the Chinese People) who display their distinguished character here. The combination of the two FOTCP’s is also known as the Two Friendships. To add to the already towering glory of China’s fenqing’s, it is essential to come to this blog and instruct the barbarians. Yes, that’s ppl like you who don’t know China. Hope it will sink in now. Open your ears and listen to stoogie’s words of wisdom.

69. C.A. Yeung said

JR,
    What makes you think that I’m not having one of my own little scientific experiments here?

70. justrecently said

How can you have experiments of your own so long as you don’t understand China?! Your imperialist-orientalist arrogance is outrageous!!

71. justrecently said

And shameless!

72. C.A. Yeung said

I’m going to cry in my pillow tonight. How could I have let my own inability to understand China stand in the way of a perfectly rational state-of-the-art experiment? Yes, shameless. Absolutely shameless.

73. Ned Kelly said

Ned shakes his head back and forth, affectatiously puffing on a cheap Chinese cigarette in a silver-plated cigarette holder so that he can pretend to be a 1920s style “Chinese intellectual”, and says:

“Whooaaaahhhh, you don’ unnderstan’ Chinaaawwwhhh…”

74. OK, Ned gave us the shanzhai-intellectual statement. Now the emotional statement: If you loooooved China, you would understaaaand China! Looove is the eye of the iiiiintellect!

75. Ned Kelly said

Our private detective Ivan has discovered the following secretly filmed video footage of Myfenwai chatting up two American English teachers:

76. justrecently said

That was pretty emotional, too.

77. S said

Chinaman mylaowai said: let a hundred dog bark .. so all his lap dogs are barking all at once … what a spectacle

78. Ned Kelly said

Oh, have mercy! I appeal to thy mercy, lest thou taunt me once more!

79. MrsMyRaowai said

No, ‘rat me! I rook vely sexy aftel opelation!

80. MyFenwai said

he spies for the CCP against people from his own ethnic community.

You mean he spies on terrorists? What do terrorists do in Sweden anyway.. aside from gang raping innocent Swedish people.

Catherine will probably be gang raped by knife wielding “Uighur” some day.

Are you from the school of kumbaya politics?

81. Mohammed Kadeer said

Fatima had lingonberry jam on her smörgås today, comrade.. use it to your advantage

82. C.A. Yeung said

GUANGZHOU, June 28 (Xinhua) — Police has detained a former worker at a toy factory for posting a web rumor that triggered a mass brawl in south China’s Guangdong Province.

The fight Thursday night was between hundreds of local workers and workers from the northwestern Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Regionat the Xuri Toy Factory in Shaoguan City. The brawl left two Xinjiang workers dead and another 118 injured.

A post on a local website that said “Six Xinjiang boys raped two innocent girls at the Xuri Toy Factory” caused the brawl, a municipal government spokesman said.

Police found that the former worker of Xuri, surnamed Zhu, faked the information to express his discontent as Zhu failed to get re-employed after quitting the job.

Police found no rape cases at the Xuri Toy Factory.

More than 60 injured were still in hospital and the 14 critically injured were in stable condition, doctors said.

83. C.A. Yeung said

From the Taipei Times 11 June 2009:

“Lawmakers across the political spectrum yesterday denounced President Ma Ying-jeou’s (馬英九) proposal that Taiwan and China come to an agreement on the use of Chinese characters.

Ma on Tuesday said he hoped Taipei and Beijing could reach an agreement on the teaching of traditional and simplified Chinese characters at schools for overseas Taiwanese and Chinese, so that students would be taught to read traditional characters and write simplified characters.”

Ma has already made the PRC HANYU PINYIN Taiwan’s only official Chinese romanization system, starting 1 January 2009. In doing so, Ma forces Taiwanese to abandon the Zhuyin Fuhao, which has been used since 1928 and is very much a part of Taiwan’s cultural heritage.

84. DH said

Absolutely fuqing brilliant piece of writing!

85. My Fenwai said

Why thank you, DH!

86. My Fenwai said

I see Catherine shills for the local police cadres, and loves the Marxist practice of glorifying random ethnic groups. You really are vile.

Oh shit, I guess Beijing will no longer be called “Pee-King”. What a huge blow to our “cultural heritage”. I love how all of you use pinyin and not zhuyin fuhao. Fuckers like you are the reason why we lost our beloved bopomofo!

87. justrecently said

88. MyFenwai said

Here you can see justrecently opine about Chinese politics, when in fact he’s a clueless piece of white trash that should be tossed in the garbage.

89. justrecently said

stoogie-fenwai: you’ve made no point. Do some exercise with an online editor, and then come again.

90. justrecently said

correction: with an OFFline editor.

91. Ned Kelly said

Our detective, Ivan, has discovered yet another video of one of MyFenwai’s comrades in the PRC’s 50-cent brigade. This one is working on her PhD in “International Relations” at Tsinghua University:

92. MyFenwai said

you’ve made no point.

The point is, you should keep your freckled, bumpy hook nose out of places it doesn’t belong.

In short, go kill yourself.

Ned:

You’re running out of material.

93. C.A. Yeung said

JR said, “Here you can see stoogie-fenwai fight for the good atmosphere across the Taiwan Strait…”

That’s exactly why those 2 clippings are posted. Experiment number 2 completed. Findings: fake Taiwanese sighted.

94. Ned Kelly said

Re “The point is, you should keep your freckled, bumpy hook nose out of places it doesn’t belong”…

…MyFakeTaiwanese, haven’t you ever noticed that MONKEYS have small noses just like the Chinese?

95. justrecently said

stoogie-myfenwai: you’ve still made no point.

96. MyFenwai said

Findings: fake Taiwanese sighted.

Jew sighted.

Don’t know which province you in, but Chinese noses aren’t exactly small. They’re just not freakishly overgrown, bumpy, hooked, freckled, and covered in goatshit like those of whites.

97. C.A. Yeung said

This passage from the handbook on the “Imposter Syndrome” best describe this phenomenon called MyFenwai/S/Stoogie/Ferin that we are witnessing here. The handbook says and I quote:

“Imposter syndrome can be defined as a collection of feelings of inadequacy. It is experienced internally as chronic self-doubt, and feelings of intellectual fraudulence.

It is basically a feeling that one is not really a successful, competent, and smart person, that one is only imposing as such.

A common feeling that might characterize the imposter syndrome is: ‘I feel like a fake. Wait a minute, I am a fake.’ says Stoogie.”

Unquote.

98. MyFenwai said

I’m the purple angry treeman… stoogie is the orange blob.

Now Catherine, how do you explain MyRaowai’s misogynistic and homophobic hatred of his gay transsexual Southeast Asian wife?

99. MyFenwai said

Nevermind, s is also the vampire toast and pig-tailed green square.

100. S said

hey .. WTF …

how many times do I have to announce Mrs mylaowai is my sister, which makes me Mr mylaowai’s bro in law.

A bit of respect please.

101. C.A. Yeung said

Now Ferin, that’s an interesting question. I was about to conduct some empirical research to find the answer for you. But when I checked the directories, I found 3 MyRaowai: one in Birmingham Alabama, one in Virginia USA (just a stone’s throw away from DC), and one in Chicago. So which MyRaowai are you talking about?

102. Ned Kelly said

Monkeys have flat shapeless asses too:

103. MyFenwai said

So which MyRaowai are you talking about?

All of them

Monkeys have flat shapeless asses too:

Actually monkeys have big hairy red butts, ask DaBizzare.

104. Ned Kelly said

Actually I’m becoming bored by this.

105. MyFenwai said

So you admit defeat, monkey butt.

106. C.A. Yeung said

Ferin, I’m returning to your earlier comments about those 3 possible suspects. I regret to let you know that none of them fit the profile you gave me. In short, none of them has a wife, let alone a gorgeous “gay transsexual Southeast Asian wife”. In fact they are all single male and female who are dissatisfied with their career and trapped in a vicious cycle of unfulfilled love affairs. In other words, they are completely f*ked up. Trolling around on the Internet is the only way for them to boost their egos and to pretend they are in control. In short, I have enough of them.

The good news is, I did eventually track down Mr and Mrs MyRaowai. I found them in Idaho. You can following this LINK to learn more about them and their recent trip overseas. Mind you Mr MyRaowai does have some rather unconventional habits.

107. Did you hear the one about the asshole talking to the pussy?

“Didn’t I read your comments on MyLaowai the other other day?” said the pussy?

“Yes, I posted right after you” said the asshole.

“Small world” replied the pussy.

“Too small” said the asshole – “it’s beginning to stink like fish”.

Now, what was that about the price of cheese?

108. s said

You mean Mingie and Gary you knob

Anyone who refer to herself by her initials is a head swollen Mingie.

109. Ned Kelly said

I’ve banned the multinonymous troll “MyFenwai/Ferin/Anonymous from my blog, and it seems he’s gone from this one too.

Because HE CANNOT KEEP UP with REAL evil, REAL offensiveness, like this…he (or rather, “they”) can’t hold a candle to Cthulhu, no matter how hard they try:

110. MyLaowai said

I have not banned anyone. Even though I’ve had to edit the odd fenqing post for obscene content, in general I’m not in favour of stopping people having their say.

Re 108:
    “Anyone who refer to herself by her initials is a head swollen Mingie.”

You mean, for instance, ‘S.’ ?

111. S said

“S” is just a letter in the alphabet.

Would be if you refer to yourself as “C.A. Mylaowai” or better still “D.E. Mylaiwai” ….

112. C.A. Yeung said

C.A. = Credit Agricole, one of my favourite cycling teams.

Just a reminder: Tour de France 2009 will start from Saturday 4 July.

113. Ned Kelly said

Why would anyone in his right mind want to tour a country full of French people?

114. justrecently said

Ned ne sait rien de la Grande Nation. Mais qui veut suivre une queue dopée?

115. Ned Kelly said

Himmelschreiender Unsinn.

116. justrecently said

Aux barbares, c’est himmelschreiender Unsinn. Evidemment.

117. Ned Kelly said

GAUL DELENDA EST!

And, Q: Why does (or did, until it was damaged) the Black Forest exist?

A: So that the German Army can have some shade every 30 years on their way to France.

Disclaimer, our American friend Ivan is of both French and German descent, which explains a lot of things about the way his mind works. And what’s really weird about Ivan is that he prefers the bloody Germans over the bloody French. And Ivan is partly Italian too:

118. MyFenwai said

I definitely don’t look that cool.

119. justrecently said

Watch the Enfield movie (#36) once again, Ned. They changed the flag from the Republican one to the nazi one in the middle of it at two minutes ten seconds. Low budget?

120. Ned Kelly said

JR, the Homintern simply has no sense of loyalty.